Throughout the project, we will be holding virtual and in-person (when safe/possible) community conversations, meetings, and other events to share information and hear from community members. You can read more about the community engagement process here.
To see materials and summaries from prior public input activities, please visit the Documents & Materials page.
Work Session with Planning Commission
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023 (5:00pm)
January 18, 2023 Project Update
In the next month, we will begin sharing the draft zoning ordinance for community review and comment. This will happen in three parts (a.k.a. “modules”):*
- Module 1: Zoning Districts, Rules of Measurement, Land Use Table, Zoning Map – Plan to release during the week of January 30
- Module 2: Development Standards (landscaping, parking, signs, lighting, etc.) – Plan to release during the week of March 13
- Module 3: Zoning Administration (review processes) – Plan to release during the week of April 3
We will be gathering community input related to each draft module, and there will be several ways to learn more and share your feedback! We are working to schedule three community meetings in February in addition to providing ways to learn more about the project and provide comments online. Please watch this space for updates.
* Dates are subject to change if needed
An archive of meeting materials and recordings is available here.